Monday, July 2, 2007

Are you sensitive to criticism ?

Hey , do you feel bad and hurt when someone scolds or criticises you , you curse people in your mind when they say " You look pathetic in that dress" . Does your heart sink when someone tells you are not doing well, then this indicates that you are sensitive to criticism.

One can find this in how people write their small letters 'd' and 't'.

If your small letter 'd' has a loop in it's stem , then you are sensitive to criticism in your personal matters like looks, appearance, etc.

If your small letter 't' has a loop in it's stem , then may be sensitive to criticism in intellectual and philosophical matters.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the nice info
i have never felt like this before

Sherry said...

I have no loop in my t or d. I had to find a paper that I had already written on to see how I wrote without thinking about it. This is so interesting.

Sherry