Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Are you optimistic person or a pessimist

Your baseline slope can tell if you are an optimistic person or a pessimist.

Baseline is how a line looks like in your handwriting on a sheet of paper. See pictures for clear understanding.

If baseline is ascending :
This person has high hopes and ambitions. He believes that tomorrow and day after is bound to be better than today. He is capable of bouncing back from bad situations.

If baseline is straight :
This person is very practical. He has the right proportion of enthusiasm. He bases his decisions on facts purely , doesn't allow emotions to come in his way.

If baseline slopes down :
This person might be feeling depressed at the time of writing , he normally has a pessimistic attitude. He gives up easily and generally has no hopes at all.

If baseline first slopes up, then descends :
This person gets increasingly optimistic in most situations, but he will come back when he comes to terms with reality. His optimistic character is similar to a yo-yo , he gets more and more optimistic as he proceeds , but comes back to the starting stage ( back to normal) at the end of it.

9 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Camiseta Personalizada said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Rakesh said...

That was very useful information on graphology for a newbie like me. Going to do my most awaited comprehensive graphology course from Handwriting Analysts India. I think their website is www.handwritinginstitute.com

Can you give me your mobile number? I would like to talk to you and share info on graphology

Rakesh S said...

That was very useful information on graphology for a newbie like me. Going to do my most awaited comprehensive graphology course from Handwriting Analysts India. I think their website is http://www.handwritinginstitute.com

Can you give me your mobile number? I would like to talk to you and share info on graphology

Anonymous said...

Also please let me know your opinion on the courses offered by these people http://handwritinginstitute.com,

Anonymous said...

Handwriting Analysts INdia,

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted

emma jacob said...

Well I was looking some legal procedure for my case testimonial about Handwriting expert and Signature forgery in Google although I have done lot of research and development about Forgery expert before suddenly my search stopped me at your blog I really enjoyed reading it. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I love Your Blog……..